4 days left
- Full Time
This position is part of the Defense Human Resources Activity, Defense Civilian Personnel Advisory Service. The DCPAS Mission is to be the enterprise leader in the development and delivery of civilian personnel policies and HR solutions that strengthen mission readiness.
Enterprise Solutions and Integration (ESI) Directorate is responsible for leading and integrating Enterprise Human Resource Information System (EHRIS) development, integration, modernization, and sustainment. ESI ensures delivery of Improved Business Processes or Integrated Enterprise HRIS solutions that strengthen mission readiness and support civilian personnel policies.
- Occasional Travel
- You may be expected to travel for this position.
You may qualify at the GS- 13 grade level, if you fulfill the following qualifications:
A. One year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-12 grade level in the Federal service: Specialized experience at this level is demonstrated by the following: performing planning, analyzing, and/or evaluating the effectiveness of operating programs; Developing and presenting training; working in Microsoft SharePoint; and performing website development.
Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community, student, social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge, and skills and can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment. You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience.
Substitution of education may not be used in lieu of specialized experience for this grade level.
Work Schedule: Full time
Tour of Duty: Flexible
Recruitment Incentives: Not Authorized
Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): Exempt
Financial Disclosure: Not Required
Telework Eligibility: This position is telework eligible
Selective Service Requirement: Please visit http://www.sss.gov for more information.
For more information, please visit General Application Information and Definitions.
Status candidates must meet time-in-grade requirements (52 weeks at the next lower grade level).
All applicants must meet qualifications and eligibility criteria by the closing date of the announcement.
As a Program Analyst at the GS-0343-13 some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Select and apply appropriate program evaluation and measurement techniques in determining the extent of compliance with rules and regulations, or in measuring and evaluating program accomplishments.
- Serve as a project officer responsible for the evaluation of the effectiveness and efficiency of web site and Share Point development to support the agency's communication strategies.
- Design and conduct complicated reviews and studies and provide advisory services.
- Prepare and deliver training and briefings to managers on assigned programs, addressing complex or emerging laws, regulations, programs or issues.
- Serve as an expert planner, analyst, and advisor to agency management on program cost analysis, annual/multi-year and long range fiscal/program planning and/or commercial issues.
- Plan and establish long-range (more than 5 years) program goals, objectives, and measurement criteria.
- Prepare project papers and staff reports.
- Prepare formal analysis and assessment for training related activities which include but are not limited to training content review/update; maintaining training documentation, updating project plans, project schedules and training plans, training evaluation, and training reports.
- Website Development.
- Work in SharePoint.