Senior Contracts Administrator
Westat is an employee-owned corporation providing research services to agencies of the U.S. Government, as well as businesses, foundations, and state and local governments. Westat's research, technical, and administrative staff of more than 2,000 is located at our headquarters in Rockville, Maryland, near Washington, DC.
Westat is seeking a Senior Contracts Administrator to join the fast-paced collaborative corporate contracts unit.
Duties include a blend of contract management, cost accounting and project finance, but not limited to: providing senior-level pre- and post-award guidance, managing the contractual and financial aspects of contracts and subcontracts; maintaining contract data in the accounting system and leading a team of contracts administrators. The successful candidate must be process oriented with the ability to collaborate with multiple business units to support overall company goals.
- A bachelor's degree
- A minimum of ten years of federal contracting experience with at least five years of management experience
- Experience working in the private professional-services environment
- A masters degree in business or contracts related discipline
- An NCMA, CFCM or CPCM certification
- Experience working for a mid-sized federal contractor
- Specific contracting experience with civilian agencies such as the Department of HHS and ED
- Hands on experience with Costpoint project and billing modules
Westat offers competitive benefits with ESOP, 401k, Health, Dental, paid vacation, sick and holiday leave, professional development as well as other benefits.
Any offer of employment may be contingent upon receipt of acceptable results from a post-offer background screening, if required for the position, based on the specific position which may include, for example, identity verification, employment history, or criminal records history.
Westat is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, gender identity, or any other protected status under applicable law.