Operations Administrative Assistant
The Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center is Washington's premier special events and conference facility, located on historic Pennsylvania Avenue in the heart of Penn Quarter in Washington, DC.
Currently our Operations department is seeking an Administrative Assistant to complete the Team.
- Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database or presentation software
- Research, compile and prepare reports, manual correspondence, and other information required by management or governmental agencies
- Maintaining and creating logs pertaining to correspondence, departmental leave requests and tenant and vendor contact information
- Assist in front desk coverage rotation
- Minimum 2 years of prior work experience as an Administrative Assistant, commercial industry preferred- High visibility position requires excellent customer service skills
- Reports to VP of Real Estate/Operations
- Proficient in lease administration, MS Office programs and other real estate software a plus
- Skilled in multitasking and attention to detail
- Strongly self sufficient and understand significance of work related documents
- Highly organized, solid knowledge of collection procedures, previous commercial leasing experience a plus
- Strong writing skills required
- Willing to obtain Real Estate Education certifications
- Bachelor's degree required.