Ecommerce Warehouse Order Processor, Shipping & Stock Asscoiate
Warehouse Order Processor, Shipping & Stock Associate Job Purpose: Provides materials, equipment, and supplies by directing receiving, warehousing, and shipping services. Print sales orders from the computer, process and ship orders as directed, with UPS Worldship and other shipping software systems. Keeps warehouse organized. Complete monthly inventory counts. Create reports for management.
Warehouse Order Processor, Shipping & Stock Associate Job Duties:
- Maintains shipping, receiving and order processing operations by picking the correct type and quantity of parts and products
- Assist in controlling/maintaining inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with inventory tables.
- Maintains physical condition and order of warehouse by inspecting and organizing the products on the shelves .
- Keep warehouse 100% organized.
- Completes warehouse daily tasks including shipping, receiving, order processing, etc.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Shipping, Receiving, Picking, Organizing, Safety, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills, Packing Experience, Preparing and shipping crated goods. Computer literate with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
Standard benefits including Health and Dental Insurance and more will be provided.