GDIT is seeking an individual who is an energetic self-starter that is hard-working and driven with a compliance background and government subcontracts experience to join our dynamic Subcontracts Management Team.
Manages all aspects of subcontracts functions for a business sector.
1. Supervises the work of assigned subcontracts administrators and/or support staff.
2. Provides advice and guidance on various subcontracting issues.
3. Coordinates approvals for subcontract setup and at risk requests for subcontracts with appropriate management staff.
4. Conducts Fair and Reasonable determinations and completes Price Analyses, and reviews the analyses of others to ensure compliance with policy/procedure
5. Provides direction and leadership to less experienced staff.
6. Actively involved in problem resolution, driving efficiencies, and improvements throughout the organization.
7. Actively involved in developing and maintaining internal and external business relationships.
8. Generates reports on subcontract activity as required.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant subcontract procedures and practices.
10. Actively engages with other members of the Subcontracts and Operations Management Team.
11. Actively involved in any Subcontract related audits including CPSR
12. Participates in special projects as required
A candidate should also have the ability to:
8-10 years of related experience in subcontracts/contracts administration
- Learn and work in procurement and financial systems
- Display flexibility and willingness to perform as part of a team
- Work independently in a fast-paced geographically dispersed environment
- Manage multiple priorities
- Obtain a security clearance
- Knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and various types of contracts, including FFP, CPFF, and IDIQ T&M
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.