Seabee Utilitiesman (UT) SME
6 days left
- Full Time
Provides military subject matter expertise to assigned programs.
- Provides analytical and technical support to projects involving training, tactical/operational documentation, military systems design or other efforts requiring military operations expertise. Researches, identifies, and makes recommendations about resources required for task execution and completion. Gathers, processes, and analyzes operational data. Assists with the testing and development of new systems or updates to existing systems to meet client needs. Identifies and recommends emergent relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes. Writes and updates project documentation including system procedures, presentations, and training materials. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas. Participates in special projects as required.
- Requires BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience in construction or training delivery and/or development.
- Requires broad-spectrum knowledge of the knowledge, skills, and abilities for all 7 Seabee rates or civilian construction equivalent fields.
- Requires familiarity with Naval Construction Force (NCF) doctrine, programs, and policies.
- Requires 10 years minimum general experience as a Seabee Utilitiesman.
- Requires experience as an instructor and/or curriculum developer.
- Excellent written communication skills are a requirement of employment.
- Candidate must be a US citizen with a qualifying background investigation (NACLC or higher) within the last 10 years to meet eligibility requirements for an IT Level II Common Access Card (CAC).
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Applicants outside of the Pensacola, FL area will telecommute and must meet the requirements of GDIT's telecommuting policy.