Initial Outfitting Administrative Assistant, Camp Humphreys, S. Korea
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is hiring for full-time Initial Outfitting Administrative Assistant to join the GDIT team. This position is located in Pyongtaek, South Korea. Be a part of an exciting opportunity. This project will move the military hospital from Seoul to Camp Humphreys. This hospital services all active military and their families. The complexity of this project will be moving a working hospital with no distribution to patient care. Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
- Compiles and analyzes various contract and program data using various automated systems
- Supports the on-site project manager and the equipment planning team in capturing all initial outfitting requirements spanning medical and non-medical equipment, furnishings, and information technology items.
- Detail-oriented data entry due to items being captured and recorded to the project tracking tool for close monitoring and tracking through the course of the project.
- Supports the Logistics Lead in monitoring purchase transactions for determination and tracking of delivery, installation, and training actions.
- Provides all needed coordination with the purchasing center and vendors related to delivery, installation, and training.
- Supports the Transition Lead in scheduling and monitoring transition and training requirements for the supported population.
- Supports any and all meetings as needed to include invites (and tracking acceptance), meeting re-ahead information compilation and distribution, providing and distributing meeting minutes, tracking taskers, and any follow-up necessary.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- 1-3 years of related administrative experience.
- Bilingual in English and Korean is a plus.
- Understanding of Korean culture and working environment is also a plus.
- Administrative and clerical duties to support the Logistics and Transition services of the contract.
- Expert with MS Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of authority – written and verbal.
- Outgoing, polished interpersonal skills.
- Ability to redirect personal work priorities as required and multi-task as appropriate.
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder
- Must be able to meet the requirements for SOFA status