Help Desk Technician
SUMMARY: Help Desk Technician will provide association-wide first level technical support, account administration and CRM ticketing while demonstrating excellent customer service skills.
- Reflect a professional and positive attitude as the portal to the Information Services Division in face to face, telephone, and electronic communications
- Provide customers first level troubleshooting assistance
- Use software utilities provided to resolve local and remote computer issues
- Create and maintain accounts, network folders, access rights, and group memberships
- Escalate unresolved calls appropriately
- Track and route CRM tickets and document resolutions
- Prepare activity reports
- Provide research to render recommendations for purchase ordering.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding security administration in the area of system and user passwords, system and user login procedures, system and user files and data, and associated documentation
- Perform other related activities as assigned
Primary coordination with I.S. Computer Operation’s management. Extensive interaction with I.S. team members and NRA’s IT user community.
Work requires an AA degree in a computer related field or equivalent IT and customer service experience. Demonstrated working knowledge of Windows, Apple, and Android systems. CompTIA A+ and Support Center Analyst Certification a plus. Demonstrated two plus years’ experience providing customer service and computer support including: hardware/software problem identification and resolution, problem tracking and customer satisfaction.
Key competencies to include: oral and written communication skills, learning skills, customer service orientation, problem analysis, problem-solving skills, adaptability, planning and organizing, attention to detail. Must be an effective team member; highly motivated, and able to work well in high pressure situations. May occasionally work off hours to resolve customer service issues. Ability to lift and carry equipment up to 25 lbs.
To apply, send cover letter with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include salary expectations. The NRA is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (women/minorities/disabled) offering an extensive benefits package. Please visit our website to learn more about us (careers.nra.org)
Apply for Help Desk Technician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly