Secret Cleared Executive Assistant
Sparks Group has partnered with a large non-profit in the Northern Virginia area who is currently seeking an experienced and cleared Executive Assistant. If you have at least 5 years of administrative experience that includes supporting senior management, a secret clearance and strong interpersonal and communication skills, apply now! For more information, contact us 703-821-1911.
• Keeps up with and schedules meetings for senior level personnel
• Assists in the preparation of any written documents such as letters, charts and briefing materials
• Maintains organization of electronic documents such as project descriptions and mailing lists
• Plans, organizes and initiates short-term projects
• Maintains calendar of meetings and appointments
• Makes travel arrangements such as airline tickets, hotel reservations, car rentals, etc.
• Assists senior level personnel as needed
• Responsible for any other tasks as assigned
• Bachelor's degree is preferred
• 5+ years of administrative experience including senior management support
• Must have secret clearance to support client's work
• Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
• Proficient editing and proofreading skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to be a team player and self-starter
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 703-821-1911 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!