Events Assistant - Temporary
The Ford Agency is currently recruiting for a mid-level Events Assistant to support an advocacy organization, whose efforts in sustainable building practices have earned it national recognition. The assistant will contribute to event and conference production from pre-event planning to post-event evaluation. This is a perfect opportunity for a candidate with 1-3 years of event or meeting planning experience looking to improve upon their skills with a very prominent and visible organization.
- Assist with managing pre-event details including event collateral, registration, catering, name badges, and email communication
- Provide onsite customer service and support at events
- Assist with production of post-event reports and other close-out tasks
- Bachelor's degree required, CMP preferred
- Experience in event coordination and/or meeting planning
- Deadline and detail-oriented, with ability to multitask
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, dynamic work environment
This temporary position is available immediately! For consideration, send your resume to:
ATTN: Events Assistant
To see more open positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency, Inc.
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036