Web Content Coordinator
Sparks Group has partnered with a government agency to seek a Web Content Coordinator! This person will be a website specialist guru who will update content and design of various websites, intranet sites and microsites.
- Update content and make enhancements to the website using a content management system
- Work closely with other team members such as WebUnit Manager, web content coordinators, and IT
- Proofread content before it is posted
- Integrate other multimedia such as videos, graphics, photos, etc to the website
- Provide daily oversight and monitor for accuracy, timely updates
- Analyze and optimize the website traffic and flow
- Contribute to the ongoing design and maintenance of SharePoint subsites.
- Create page templates, prototypes, web portals, logical site navigation, and layout of content for the intranet and internet.
- Work closely with IT department to solve any technical issues
- Gain working level understanding of visa and immigration laws, policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant 4 years’ experience
- Position requires Top Secret Clearance
- Position requires US citizenship
- Knowledge of SharePoint and Adobe AEM
- Proficient in web content management systems
- Experience in a survey sampling tool
- Excellent customer service skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Web Content Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly