Web Content Coordinator
Sparks Group has partnered with a government agency to seek a Web Content Coordinator! This person will be a website specialist guru who will update content and design of various websites, intranet sites and microsites.
- Update content and make enhancements to the website using a content management system
- Work closely with other team members such as WebUnit Manager, web content coordinators, and IT
- Proofread content before it is posted
- Integrate other multimedia such as videos, graphics, photos, etc to the website
- Provide daily oversight and monitor for accuracy, timely updates
- Analyze and optimize the website traffic and flow
- Contribute to the ongoing design and maintenance of SharePoint subsites.
- Create page templates, prototypes, web portals, logical site navigation, and layout of content for the intranet and internet.
- Work closely with IT department to solve any technical issues
- Gain working level understanding of visa and immigration laws, policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant 4 years’ experience
- Position requires Top Secret Clearance
- Position requires US citizenship
- Knowledge of SharePoint and Adobe AEM
- Proficient in web content management systems
- Experience in a survey sampling tool
- Excellent customer service skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!