Technician, Help Desk
The IT Specialist will manage technology resources for in-house and deployed instructional training programs at various federal customer sites. These sites may be anywhere in the continental United States. The position also entails assisting the training team with cloud based document management, facilitating webinars, training record database maintenance and troubleshooting, and website maintenance.
- Screens, refers and diagnoses internal inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of personal computers and related systems.
- Installs, configures, and upgrades computer hardware and software.
- Provides end-user software troubleshooting and support.
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend solutions.
- Provides troubleshooting and support.
- Assists in the administration of e-mail systems.
- Provides phone and help-desk support for local and off-site users.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Website maintenance task
- Online conferencing support
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
- Associate's Degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of directly related experience supporting help desk operations or customer service.