Deputy Operations Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
Summary: Provides military subject matter expertise to assigned programs.
- Provides advanced analytical and technical support to projects involving training, tactical/operational documentation, military systems design or other efforts requiring military operations expertise.
- Researches, identifies, and makes recommendations about resources required for task execution and completion.
- Gathers, processes, and analyzes operational data.
- Assists with the testing and development of new systems or updates to existing systems to meet client needs.
- Identifies and recommends emergent relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes.
- Writes and updates project documentation including system procedures, presentations, and training materials.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- May serve as technical team or task leader.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Bachelors Degree in a related technical or military discipline.
- 10-15 years of related experience supporting military operations.