Marketing and Sales Assistant - Temporary
The Ford Agency is working with a leading entrepreneurial business development firm to find a Marketing and Sales Assistant to work with their CEO on efforts to generate interest in and secure financial commitments for some of the country's emerging and cutting edge businesses. This opportunity is perfect for a candidate with a marketing or development degree with strong internship or office experience. The Assistant is responsible for carrying out the outreach strategy to include communications and scheduling so attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills are essential.
- Communicating with prospects and scheduling phone calls/in-person meetings
- Researching prospects and preparing CEO for meetings
- Contributing to marketing content and sending materials to solicit new business
- Bachelor's Degree; Marketing degree preferred
- Initiative and ability to manage competing priorities
- Strong email and phone communication skills
This is a long term temporary opportunity with the possibility of becoming temp-to-hire. Interested candidates should send their resume to:
ATTN: Marketing and Sales Assistant
To see more open positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency, Inc.
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036