Digital Media Specialists
United States Conference of Catholic Bishops' Department of Communications/Marketing and Episcopal Resources is seeking committed, knowledgeable, experienced professionals candidates for the following important staff positions:
Digital Media Specialist
The Digital Media Specialist is responsible for executing the digital media strategy that drives revenue and engagement for the Marketing and Episcopal Resources team. Channels include but are not limited to: e-commerce, web, email, social media, mobile, apps. Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related field with 2-3 years of communications experience. Fluency in Spanish and working knowledge of Italian, highly desirable. Experience using digital media in an organizational environment. Strong speaking, writing and editing skills, including demonstrated experience producing clear and concise materials. Excellent time management and organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Responsible for executing the digital media strategy that drives revenue and engagement for the Marketing and Episcopal Resources team. Channels include but are not limited to: e-commerce, web, email, social media, mobile, apps.
- Moderate and monitor community engagement across social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube.
- Implement and monitor SEO and SEM strategies to increase rankings and quality of site traffic
- Set up and optimize Google Analytics and other measurement tools for digital marketing campaigns across a variety of digital channels.
- Will work as a member of the digital team responsible for the dissemination of marketing campaigns and cross functionally with the marketing team responsible for content development.
- Able to deploy video, image and audio apps and programs to help broaden the conference’s reach and engagement.
- Work cross functionally with other offices within the Communication department to develop and ensure messaging and content consistency.
- Provides support to Assistant Director on advising marketing team on how to expand use of digital media to increase revenue and engagement.
- Assists marketing team in creating content for digital media, including but not limited to such platforms as email, web banners and social media channels on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
For more information click link below: