Deputy Operations Manager
Summary: Provides military subject matter expertise to assigned programs.
- Provides advanced analytical and technical support to projects involving training, tactical/operational documentation, military systems design or other efforts requiring military operations expertise.
- Researches, identifies, and makes recommendations about resources required for task execution and completion.
- Gathers, processes, and analyzes operational data.
- Assists with the testing and development of new systems or updates to existing systems to meet client needs.
- Identifies and recommends emergent relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes.
- Writes and updates project documentation including system procedures, presentations, and training materials.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- May serve as technical team or task leader.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Bachelors Degree in a related technical or military discipline.
- 10-15 years of related experience supporting military operations.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.