Asia Business Development and Regulatory Consulting Associate
Pacific Bridge Medical (PBM) is an international medical consulting firm focused on Asia (www.pacificbridgemedical.com). PBM assists medical companies with business development and regulatory issues in Asia.
PBM is currently seeking recent college graduates or graduates with (1-3 years of work experience) who are interested in Asian business issues. This is an outstanding opportunity to be a key player at the company and to learn in a fast-paced business environment. All the work completed at PBM involves Asia and business in Asia, so this is an excellent chance for those interested in the region to put their knowledge to practice.
This is an advantageous opportunity for recent college graduates or professionals with 1-3 years of professional experience who are interested in gaining experience in Asia business consulting.
- Assist with Asia medical consulting projects
- Research/Writing on Asia medical markets
- Database research and maintenance
- Assist with consulting reports
- Support day-to-day operations and complete administrative work as required
- Must have graduated from undergrad with at least a cumulative 3.5 GPA or higher
- Must have a strong interest in Asia (majored in Asian studies, took courses on Asia, or studied Asian languages)
- Must be hardworking, dedicated, loyal, and able to multi-task
- Extremely detail oriented
- Strong English language skills are a MUST
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Interested candidates should review our website at www.pacificbridgemedical.com to learn more about our business.
In addition to applying through Washington post Jobs, please send your resume and a detailed cover letter explaining what skills you can bring to our company and your interest in this position, two writing samples, and your undergraduate transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Resumes received without cover letters referencing this specific position will not be considered. No phone calls please.
Apply for Asia Business Development and Regulatory Consulting Associate
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly