Asia Business Internship (Current Students)
Pacific Bridge Medical (PBM) is an international medical consulting firm focused on Asia (www.pacificbridgemedical.com). PBM assists medical companies with business development and regulatory issues in Asia.
PBM is currently seeking college students or recent graduates in the Washington DC area who are interested in Asian business issues. This is an outstanding opportunity to be a key player at the company and to learn in a fast-paced business environment. All the work done at PBM involves Asia and business in Asia, so this is an excellent chance for those interested in the region to put their knowledge to practice.
Intern Job Description:
Job responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Research/Writing on Asia medical topics
- Assist with medical consulting projects
- Assist with marketing reports and Google analytics
- Database work
- Other related duties as required
- Compensation based on performance
- Must have at least a 3.5 GPA or higher
- Must be extremely detail oriented.
- Must have a strong interest in Asia (majoring in Asian studies, taken courses on Asia, or studied Asian languages).
- Must be hardworking, dedicated, loyal, and able to multi-task.
- Must have strong English skills
This internship will be in a fast paced environment with abundant room to grow and perform. All travel expenses will be reimbursed, pay will be $10/hour and subsequent raises will be evaluated based on performance after one month of employment.
Interested candidates should review our website at www.pacificbridgemedical.com to learn more about our business.
In addition to applying through Washington Post Jobs, please send your resume, a detailed cover letter explaining what skills you can bring to our company and your interest in this position, unofficial transcript, and at least 2 writing samples to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes received without the aforementioned documents will not be considered. No phone calls please.