Senior Cyber Security Analyst
**Position requires an active in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.** General Dynamics Information Technology is searching for a Senior Cyber Security Analyst to join our team and make a difference supporting our customers every day! The chosen candidate will possess the necessary qualifications and will:
- Utilize continuous monitoring experience implementing and using various cybersecurity tools such as DISA Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) security suite, Nessus and HBSS
- Provide vulnerability assessments, patch management, audit collection, audit review, audit management, and end point protection.
- Utilize ACAS to conduct collection of data, analysis and reporting of threats and baseline vulnerabilities, and recommend remediation steps based on best technical and business practices
- Provide technical write ups of vulnerability findings to senior leaders, engineers and project/program managers utilizing knowledge of information assurance, WAN/LAN technologies, Windows Active Directory, Exchange, HBSS, Antivirus, Windows 2008, Windows 2012, Windows 7, Windows 10, etc
- Support internal engineering team with the resolution of identified threats and vulnerabilities by advising on application of patches, STIG settings and system configurations. Ensure items are tracked to completion
- Possess an understanding of Information Assurance and Vulnerability Management concepts and best practices, including vulnerability assessment, risk mitigation, and Plan of Action and Milestone (POA&M) development and tracking; understanding and application of mitigation strategies, IAVAs, and IAVBs
- Possess knowledge of STIG application and hardening of operating systems
- 5+ years systems administration (Microsoft Windows (primary) and/or Red Hat Enterprise Linux (or variants))
- Security+ Certification
- Nessus Scanner experience
- HBSS working knowledge
- Proficiency in the identification, derivation, analysis, implementation, testing, deployment and management of cybersecurity requirements.
- Exceptional ability to troubleshoot complex systems