Looking for a fantastic career opportunity and excellent work/life balance with a growing mid-size CPA firm in the metro DC area? Thompson Greenspon is seeking exceptional, experienced senior/supervisor auditors to join the Firm.
As an audit senior/supervisor, a qualified candidate will have the opportunity to make an impact by:
- Leading audit, review and compilation engagements in various industries, including not-for-profit, construction, real estate, government contracting and financial services.
- Developing a relationship with and maintaining contact with clients.
- Having the ability to work for multiple clients simultaneously.
- Being the in-charge accountant on specific clients.
- Beginning to supervise staff and review work.
- Communicating directly with clients and serving as the primary point of contact.
- Being able to tackle more complex accounting and/or tax issues.
- Being cognizant of time budgets, but not allowing time budgets to sacrifice the quality and/or efficiency.
Ranked as a Top Workplace for a fourth consecutive year by The Washington Post, Thompson Greenspon knows this is due to the fact that their top priority is ensuring a happy and healthy workplace. The Firm achieves this by:
- Focusing on a work/life balance, including: offering competitive salaries and benefits package, many Fridays off in the summer, free parking and gym access.
- Being one of the top 20 accounting firms headquartered in Virginia, the firm provides new challenges, opportunities and exposure to all facets of public accounting and a diverse client base, while still maintaining a personal, collaborative environment.
- Fostering career development by providing opportunities for regular training, seminars, continuing education programs and conferences, and sponsoring a mentoring program.
- Offering growth potential: Thompson Greenspon strongly believes in organic growth, many members of their leadership team began with the firm as a staff accountant.
- Providing the technology and resources available at larger firms.
A qualified candidate will:
- Have 3-5+ years recent CPA firm experience.
- Be able to multi-task and remain organized in a high client volume environment.
- Have their CPA license or actively pursuing.
- Possess broad tax/accounting knowledge.
- Be looking for a firm that will partner in their professional success.
If you have at least 3 years of recent experience, visit www.tgccpa.com for more information about these rewarding and challenging opportunities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.