Sr. Systems Analyst - TS/SCI Required - Stennis Space Center, MS
6 days left
- Full Time
Develops computer systems specifications that address business requirements and that fit with company/customer system architecture standards.
- Analyzes and evaluates existing or proposed systems and designs computer systems to process data. Analyzes systems and procedures to refine their formulation and converts them to programmable formats. Writes or updates software specifications.Performs quality assurance review of specifications for internal and external delivery. Troubleshoots and provides technical support and solutions to users. Develops analytical tools for use in the design and redesign of systems. Analyzes detail systems factors, including input and output requirements, information flow, hardware and software requirements, and reliability characteristics. Prepares and updates documentation for new or existing systems. Monitors system effectiveness in satisfying user needs. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned. Participates in special projects as required.
- Sets up administrator and service accounts.
- Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
- Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
- May program in an administrative language.
- Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
- Provides advice and training to end-users.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.