7 days left
- Full Time
Join a dynamic team looking for technical and customer service oriented individuals that want to do impactful work and have a meaningful career. Come join a fortune 500 company that touches the lives of millions in the Health Care Community. If you are interested in Big Data and Health Care, we can provide the perfect combination for you! Our office has a comfortable dress code and is very laid back also our team spirit is evident in our everyday work environment.The successful candidate will be responsible for: Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned project or tasks.
- At this level, the position is typically responsible for managing multiple tasks or a single large project and supervising up to 25 employees ' both exempt and non-exempt and may include one or more subordinate supervisors. Technical difficulty/complexity of assigned tasks/projects may also affect level selection.
- Provides technical, administrative, and operational management of assigned project or tasks, including contract and subcontractor management.
- Supervises assigned staff, including subordinate supervisors.
- Participates in the development of technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
- May also perform high level technical services on assigned tasks.
- Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
- Attends customer meetings and may serve as primary client liaison.
- Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
- Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
- Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- Professional certification (PMP) preferred.
- 8-10 years of related experience, including supervisory experience.