Systems Administrator - Information Assurance - TS/SCI Req'd
- Develops and monitors organizational documentation against system control and implementation including the Program Management Plan, System Security Plan (SSP), Security Policies and Procedures, Continuity Plan, and Incidence Response Plan
- Maintains a centralized location for all policies, procedures, and standards for the organization
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members; and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- 8-10 years of directly related experience in systems administration and analysis
- Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
- Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
- Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
- Assists with GPO management
- Conduct STIG reviews utilizing SCC tool and manual checks to ensure DoD Security is being met.
- Create and track POA&Ms and exceptions
- Work with security team to address vulnerabilities
- Position will require on call support and occasional night and weekend work.
- Serve as a technical team or task leader in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
8-10 years of directly related experience in systems administration and analysis.
- Risk Management Framework
- Active Directory Management
- SCC Tool and STIGs
- GPO management
- Windows server 2008\2012
As part of your role/function on the program; you will be granted privileged user access. Privileged Users are subject to greater scrutiny as a direct result of the significant responsibilities placed upon them. Please be aware that because of these critical duties; you will be subject to additional IT system monitoring; and supervisory evaluation to ensure continuous adherence to Privileged User processes and procedures. Privileged Users are subject to a zero-tolerance policy for security violations. All candidates must hold a TS/SCI and be willing to take and pass a CI Polygraph if requested.
Must possess appropriate current DoD Information Assurance (IA) Certification to be considered for employment; either CompTIA Security+ CE OR CCNA-Security. CompTIA Security+ CE is the preferred certification. In addition, must attain the required DoD 8570 Computing Environment (CE) Certification within six (6) months of Hire Date.