Chief Operating Officer
Signature Collision Centers is looking for a Chief Operating Officer.
Since 2004 Signature has been offering collision repair using a truly unique industry model providing customers with high quality workmanship at lower costs and resulting in consistent growth in the Maryland, DC, Pennsylvania and Florida markets.
Signature Collision Centers is looking for a proven leader in the Auto Body Repair industry to manage operations for over 20 shops and more than 200 dedicated team members.
- Continually evaluate and support direct reports to ensure that the culture of stability and high quality are maintained
- Ensure all shops and teams are adhering to the proven systems and standard procedures of the company
- Reducing cycle time and improving customer service while helping the organization maximize profits
- Partner with executive team on critical changes and decisions
- Auto Body Repair experience a must
- 5+ years of experience managing multi-location shops/sites
- Ability and willingness to travel at least 10-15% of time in state and out of state
- Must have a proven track record of effective people management including hiring, training, and terminations
- This role will work out of Signature Collision Center’s corporate headquarters in Annapolis Maryland
This full time position offers competitive pay and benefits. Total pay including base plus bonus is $225,000-$275,000 with a potential for increase as company continues trending growth. Stock options will be made available after first year.
Please send your resume or inquiries about the position to email@example.com
Apply for Chief Operating Officer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly