Accounts Receivable Coordinator
The Association for Talent Development (ATD), is the world’s largest association dedicated to those who develop talent in organizations. These professionals take the knowledge, skills, and abilities of others and help them achieve their full potential. We are currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Coordinator in our Finance department. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic about providing quality service to the department’s internal customers.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Apply customer payments to customer invoices in multiple systems (Personify AMS and NetSuite ERP) on a daily basis
- Retrieve customer payment data from multiple bank accounts (wires and ACH), main lockbox, and checks presented
- Update cash receipts daily worksheet
- Research new unapplied receipts on a timely basis
- Research and perform collections activities on older receivables
- Update weekly accounts receivable reports
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High School graduate
- 5+ years of accounts receivable experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience with membership-based associations
- Experience with Personify Association Management System (AMS) software is strongly preferred
- Position Reports to Controller
ATD provides an outstanding compensation and benefits package. Located within blocks of the King Street metro in Old Town, ATD helps with transportation costs (parking is free).
We appreciate all of our applicants, but are unable to return phone calls and emails requesting details on the status of applications or the position. Applicants who bypass the recruitment process are not considered.
ATD is an EOE/M/F/D/V workplace, and encourages all qualified applicants to apply.
We lead the industry. And our industry changes the world. Apply today!