Accounts Payable Coordinator
The Association for Talent Development (ATD), is the world’s largest association dedicated to those who develop talent in organizations. These professionals take the knowledge, skills, and abilities of others and help them achieve their full potential. We are currently seeking an Accounts Payable Coordinator for our Finance Department. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic about providing quality service to the department’s internal customers.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Review vendor invoices submitted by budget holders for payment
- Assure vendor invoices have been properly approved and coded to appropriate budget
- Create and/or assign amortization schedules to prepaid expenses
- Assure vendor records are updated with most current address, remittance and tax identification information
- Request Forms W-9 from new vendors prior to processing invoices
- Assist in the review of Forms 1099 on an annual basis and correct erroneous information
- Prepare payment batches via ACH, check and wire on a weekly basis
- Revise or create Policies & Procedures as needed
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High School graduate
- 5+ years of accounts payable experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience with NetSuite ERP accounting module
- Experience with membership-based associations
- Experience with any automated payable processing services
- Position Reports to Controller
ATD provides an outstanding compensation and benefits package. Located within blocks of the King Street metro in Old Town, ATD helps with transportation costs (parking is free).
We appreciate all of our applicants, but are unable to return phone calls and emails requesting details on the status of applications or the position. Applicants who bypass the recruitment process are not considered.
ATD is an EOE/M/F/D/V workplace, and encourages all qualified applicants to apply.
We lead the industry. And our industry changes the world. Apply today!