Marketing and Business Development Assistant- Practice Group
This position will support the Practice Marketing & Business Development team in Washington, D.C., providing overall logistical and administrative in a variety tasks, including communications, events, project assistance, and pitches and proposals.
- Responsible for the production, editing, and email distribution of client alerts and other client communications using the firm’s email distribution tool.
- Create and update contact distribution lists.
- Craft email communications and post content to the firm’s website.
- Track and report on readership metrics.
- Develop digital content promoting attorney recognitions, publications, events, and media mentions. Help to leverage content on social media (Clearview Social).
- Work with the regulatory practices to collect and maintain information on practice M&BD activities; prepare and distribute internal practice newsletters.
- Draft new lawyer biographies and email announcements.
- Assist with the development of practice materials and the creation of customized pitch materials and PowerPoint presentations.
- Help to populate and maintain the practices’ experience database.
- Assist with the development of directory submissions.
- Prepare competitive and client research projects.
- Develop and maintain practice contact lists in the firm’s CRM tool, InterAction.
- Provide logistical support for firm-sponsored events, webinars, and sponsorships, including:
- Create and distribute invitations and other event communications.
- Help to coordinate in-house and external venue logistic (webinars, catering, A/V, etc.).
- Maintain RSVP lists and event documentation.
- Production of collateral, including name tags, PowerPoints, event materials, sponsorship ads, etc.
- Collaborate with CLE team to obtain CLE credit for programming.
- Provide onsite event support.
- Assist with post-event follow-up including the creation of metrics-driven event summaries.
- Assist with the onboarding of new marketing team members.
- Assist with project tracking across the practice M&BD team.
- Process invoices for marketing expenses.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- All members of the firm are encouraged to participate in our Global Citizenship program.
- And other duties as assigned