Administrative Fellow - Hampton Roads Region
Sentara Healthcare is looking for an Administrative Fellow, for Virginia, with excellent communication and management skills to cap the educational experience at one of the best healthcare corporations in the nation. The start date will be June/July, 2018. Location preferences for the fellowship will be discussed during the phone interview stage.
These opportunities will allow the Administrative Fellows to contribute to strategic and key operational initiatives. Fellows rotate through several areas and expand their skills by developing new projects, working on teams or doing research. Monthly meetings with the CEO and COO are planned to discuss rotations and Fellows are invited to attend board meetings.
Candidates must have recently completed, or be on target to complete, an MHA, MHA/MBA, or MBA (preferably with a concentration and/or experience in healthcare management) from a leading graduate program.
How to Apply:
- The position will be posted on August 1, 2017 and will remain posted until September 1, 2017. Applications and a resume must be submitted by the deadline. Apply on line now and include your resume by uploading it into the application.
- To read more about the program, please go to: http://www.sentaracareers.com/working-at-sentara/administrative-fellowship-program/
- The Administrative Fellowship program lasts for one year.
- Candidate must complete, or be on target to complete, an MHA, MHA/MBA or MBA (preferably with a concentration and/or experience in healthcare management).
- If selected for an interview, please provide 2 letters of recommendation and current college transcripts.
- Selection announcements will be made mid-November, 2017. Fellowship begins June/July 2018.