Principal Hyperion Planning Developer
7 days left
- Full Time
The Oracle Hyperion EPM Developer will be responsible for the delivery of solution-oriented applications for Fortune 100 Company utilizing Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and Business Intelligence (BI) technologies. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Defining, leading and developing project tasks for Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) project implementations).
- Developing and implementing applications for business based on identified requirements
- Developing key business processes to support a Hyperion Planning application and related technologies
- Designing the user experience from an end user planning and reporting perspective
- Providing installation; configuration; and troubleshooting assistance
- Understanding the business requirements and translating into a successful system solutions implementations.
- Providing requirements gathering, design, development; testing; and implementation activities
- Supporting user training; projects and process documentation; and productions rollouts
- Defining test conditions and test scripts to ensure system stability, validity and data integrity.
- Contributing to project strategy and partnering with team to create and improve methodologies and best practices
- Strong communications skills
- Strong knowledge of Essbase and Calc Scripts/Calc Manager.
- Oracle/Hyperion products certifications preferred
- Hands-on Smart View
- Strong ability to understand finance and accounting principles
- Experience with Oracle R12 a plus
- Experience with Linux 5 / Linux 6 a plus
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Self-starter with ability to work on projects with minimum supervision while adding value to cross-functional teams.
- Understands success factors related to geographically diverse teams and multicultural teams and applies mitigation strategies