Stewardship Coordinator, Georgetown University Medical Center and Main Campus - Office of Advanceme
Stewardship Coordinator, Georgetown University Medical Center and Main Campus - Office of Advancement
The Stewardship Coordinator for the Georgetown University Medical Center and Main Campus works to build a culture of gratitude, and ensures that donors are appreciated, informed, and engaged. Reporting to the Director of Stewardship, the Stewardship Coordinator has duties that include but are not limited to:
- Manages the data necessary for accurate reporting, acknowledgment, and communications with donors.
- Marshals and organizes data from a variety of sources, creating accurate and effective reports and communications with donors that convey gratitude for the impact of donors' investment in the University and the Medical Center.
- Regularly pulls gift information and prepares timely and accurate acknowledgment letters to Medical Center donors; and tracking donor recognition plaques and signage throughout campus, assisting with the gift detail that is essential to accurate placement of donor recognition plaques, and the creation and upgrading of donor walls throughout the campus.
- Assists with the preparation of reports to donors.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1 to 3 years of professional or a combination of graduate studies or applicable volunteer experience
- Proficiency in MS Office computer software applications, particularly Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to interact well with others
- Analytical, well-organized, and the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously and to consistently meets all deadlines
- Ability to effectively manage projects that are both data driven and relationship driven
- Detail-oriented and committed to accuracy
- Sensitive, personable, and experienced in customer relations skills
- Ability to initiate and complete projects and provide donor support with little supervision
- Ability to work effectively in team environment
- Able to assimilate data, exercise sound judgment, discretion, and confidentiality
- A strong desire to contribute to and participate in the mission of the Office of Advancement
- Experience working with donors
- Familiarity with fundraising databases or the SalesForce platform
- Prior experience with donor recognition and acknowledgments
Current Georgetown Employees:
If you currently work at Georgetown University, please exit this website and login to GMS (gms.georgetown.edu) using your Net ID and password. Then select the Career worklet on your GMS Home dashboard to view Jobs at Georgetown.
Please note that in order to be considered an applicant for any position at Georgetown University you must submit a cover letter and resume for each position of interest for which you believe you are qualified. These documents are not kept on file for future positions.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please click here for more information, or contact the Office of Institutional Diversity, Equity, and Affirmative Action (IDEAA) at 202-687-4798 or email@example.com.
Need some assistance with the application process? Please call 202-687-2500
Georgetown University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer fully dedicated to achieving a diverse faculty and staff. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, and sexual orientation), disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.