Biological Tech / Lab Manager - Malaria Vaccine
General Dynamics IT is seeking a Biological Technician III to support WRAIR's Malaria Vaccine Research Program.The contractor shall have:
- Technical knowledge and skills developing and conducting experiments in the area of molecular, biochemical, malaria parasitology or immunological assays.
- Knowledge of laboratory management, supplies ordering/procurement with training and use of the Defense Medical Logistics Standard Support (DMLSS), Electronic Centralized Acquisition Tool (ECAT), and Medical Master Catalog (MMC) systems.
- Experience designing and validating parameters for ELISA assay development and testing.
- Bachelors Degree in a scientific discipline. Masters degree preferred.
- 2-5 years of related experience in scientific research, analysis and/or engineering.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.