Senior Account Executive
Want to be part of shaping the future? At Recorded Future, we’re trying to do something very ambitious: organize and analyze the Web in an entirely new and different way.
Recorded Future’s breakthrough ability to unlock insights from the Web radically improves intelligence and cyber threat visibility for our customers. We are a high-energy, fast-paced, and fast-growing company. You’ll need the ability to understand and adapt to rapid product and technology developments, as we improve our products in close partnership with customers. You'll have the support of a seasoned executive management team and world-class investors.
We love talent, fun, teamwork, creativity, and people that are passionate about big ideas. Recorded Future offers a great work environment – smart, ambitious colleagues and the chance to work with fantastic customers. Employees are equipped with top technology as well as competitive compensation and benefits.
We have multiple opportunities to develop Public Sector territories in U.S. Federal, State and/or Local Government. In this position, you will continue to grow Recorded Future’s business with US Government Organizations as well as State and Local Government institutions. You will drive engagement and build relationships with new prospects, resulting in bookings and revenue attainment in excess of your goals.
As an experienced Federal or State/Local Account Executive you'll manage some of our most important government accounts and projects and provide management with an accurate view, forecast and pipeline. Your deep knowledge of the Federal or State/Local markets, combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities will help shape our public sector business. You should have the confidence to target, educate, and persuade new customers to use Recorded Future products and technologies in new and creative ways that benefit their organizations.
• Target, educate, and persuade new customers to use Recorded Future products and technologies in new and creative ways that benefit their agency’s Cyber Security mission.
• Develop and manage a Public Sector territory. Opportunities in U.S. Federal Civilian, State, Local, and Defense.
• Drive Pipeline creation and opportunity identification directly with prospects as well as working with Channel, ISV and Inside Sales Partners.
• Mature opportunities through qualification and technical evaluation working with Sales Engineering and Intelligence Services teams.
• Identify and close multiple opportunities and projects at the same time.
• Drive marketing outreach / engagement for relevant audience in your territory.
• Set appropriate expectations with customer and management to accurately and consistently forecast and close business.
• BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 4+ years experience in Cyber Security and/or SaaS sales to customers in the Public Sector.
• Experience in the information security (cyber) sector required
• Track record of success consistently exceeding overall goals in security technology sales
• Entrepreneurial drive and proven ability to sell creative solutions into new markets
• Confidence and track record building a new territory
• Strong communications skills both with customers and with internal teams
• Highly effective written, presentation, and closing skills
• Ability to travel as needed to support territory needs
• Fluency in English and excellent writing skills
• US Citizenship required
• Comfortable calling at the senior executive level
• Dynamic, high-energy, self-starter
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.