Secret Cleared Visa Specialist
Sparks Group has partnered with an accomplished Government Contractor who is seeking a SECRET CLEARED Visa Specialist for their DC team. This company has an excellent reputation for assisting a diverse clientele throughout government entities. This individual must be detail oriented have strong organizational skills and be a motivated professional who will be responsible for high level written communication and administrative responsibilities. If you’re someone who can work with all levels of staff and management, with a strong work ethic, then this is the position for you!
- Track and report all time and attendance
- Review all incoming documentation and sort accordingly
- Prepare materials and compile reports for management
- Process employee badges in system
- Organize, type, and file all materials
- Assist with new hire orientation
- Act as the liaison between the company and building management
- Respond to all inquiries in a timely manner
- Maintain Director/team calendar for events, appointments, and other activities
- Answer all incoming calls in a professional manner and take message when necessary
- Stock needed supplies for stock room
- Check in and process all visitors
- Stay up to date on all policies and procedures of the company
- Position requires Secret Clearance
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Strong skills with MS Office suite and MS SharePoint
- High School Diploma (2-year degree preferred)
- Customer service oriented
- 4-year minimum experience in office setting or related field
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!