One Care Medical, Woodbridge, VA
One Care Medical is an internal medicine practice seeking an energetic, compassionate, and patient individual to join our team.
Minimal qualifications include (not limited to):
- Exceptional clerical and clinical medical office knowledge.
- Must have experience in performing injections, Spirometry, EKG, Urinalysis and Flu/Strep Testing.
- Must have knowledge of medications.
- Must have initiative to assist with the physician’s needs.
- Performing equipment sterilization to maintain infection control.
- Performing various office duties including answering phones, patient referrals, call backs, prescription refills, patient phone triage and prior authorizations.
- Ability to maintain clinical inventory stock including pharmaceutical samples.
- Possess strong computer skills; a working knowledge of EHR systems.
- Exceptional organizational, time management skills and attention to detail.
- Able to multitask, handle a high call volume and fast-paced environment.
- Must be a responsible, punctual, team player with good work ethic.
- 1 year of clinical experience in an office/clinic setting.
- Bilingual Spanish/English
This is a full-time position with the hours of Monday through Friday, typically 7:30AM to 4:30PM, and some Saturdays 7:30AM to 1:00PM.
Salary is competitive and will be commensurate with knowledge and experience. Qualified candidates, please send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
One Care Medical
13895 Hedgewood Drive, Ste 101
Woodbridge, VA 22193