Oracle Database Administrator
Senior Database Administrator for the ACE Block II/All-Source Correlated Database (ASCDB) supporting the 513th MI BDe
Primary Duties: Database Administration (DBA)
- Performs the Database Administration functions for the Oracle 10g/11g Relational Database component of the DCGS ACE Block II System.
- Performs DBA functions to ensure operational readiness of ASCDB (normalization, performance monitoring, maintenance, backup and recovery).
- Creation and modifications of the Structured Query Language (SQL) processes, triggers, and procedures required to maintain and manipulate the ASCDB: Data Manipulation Languages (DML), Data Definition Language (DDL), Data Control Language (DCL), and Transaction Control Language (TCL).
- Manages the updates and dissemination (data-pushes and data exports) of the ASCDB for the CENTCOM/ARCENT AOR.
- Management of Data Processes ensuring Data (Entities) Normalization, Parsing, Association, and Correlation into ASCDB.
Primary Duties: Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Serves as the unit's SME on the DCGS ACE Block II Systems for Operations, Exercises, and Training coordination.
- Provides presentations and briefings related to the DCGS ACE Block II capabilities and systems' architecture
- Coordinates with CENTCOM, ARCENT, and other agencies to ensure system is configured to disseminate and receive Order-of-Battle and MIDB databases.
- Assists in the development and presentation graphical Intelligence and Intelligence Summaries in support of TGIC-C Operations.
Secondary Duties: System Administrator (SYSADMIN)
- Responsible for effective provisioning, configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware, software and related infrastructure necessary to mission.
- Manage User accounts: creation, modification, and deletion of user accounts.
Secondary Duties: Information Technology Database Support
- Provides assistance and support to the Microsoft SQL Server Databases (Database Management and Database Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG)).
- Provides assistance and support with the SQL Server Database associated with the ColdFusion Accreditation Database.
Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
5-8 years of related database analysis and/or administration experience.
Security+ (CE) Certification and Oracle Certification REQUIRED!
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.