Contracts Specialist- Reputable Company
A reputable government contractor is seeking temporary support to administer federal contracts through September 2017. This role offers the chance to start immediately and contribute meaningful work in a fast-paced environment. If you have 1-2 months free between obligations, why not put your time to good use and be compensated top dollar for your efforts?
- Perform contract agreement administration including filing newly executed contracts, interfacing with vendors and clients, and processing information.
- Conduct database management utilizing tools such as Microsoft Navision and Deltek CostPoint.
- Prepare and disburse monthly vendor reports, contract reporting requirements, and other ad hoc reports as needed.
- Process contract close-out requests.
- Interface with sales operations and purchasing divisions to address order backlog and issues.
- Highly knowledgeable of FAR.
- At minimum, must have 1 year of experience working for a federal government contractor with hands-on experience administering contracts.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent years of applicable experience.
- Strong understanding of IDIQ and GWAC.
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!