Contracts Specialist- Reputable Company
A reputable government contractor is seeking temporary support to administer federal contracts through September 2017. This role offers the chance to start immediately and contribute meaningful work in a fast-paced environment. If you have 1-2 months free between obligations, why not put your time to good use and be compensated top dollar for your efforts?
- Perform contract agreement administration including filing newly executed contracts, interfacing with vendors and clients, and processing information.
- Conduct database management utilizing tools such as Microsoft Navision and Deltek CostPoint.
- Prepare and disburse monthly vendor reports, contract reporting requirements, and other ad hoc reports as needed.
- Process contract close-out requests.
- Interface with sales operations and purchasing divisions to address order backlog and issues.
- Highly knowledgeable of FAR.
- At minimum, must have 1 year of experience working for a federal government contractor with hands-on experience administering contracts.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent years of applicable experience.
- Strong understanding of IDIQ and GWAC.
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Contracts Specialist- Reputable Company
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly