The purpose of this position is to assist the Multimedia Manager and creative team with the completion of multimedia (video, photography and animation/motion graphics) projects for ASHA. The Multimedia Specialist will serve as an in-house photographer, videographer, animator and photo/video/sound editor and organizer.
- Produce and manage high quality photographs and video, coordinating with involved parties to secure locations, dates and staging, shoot photos/video, and edit/deliver/archive final products for a variety of needs, including: portraits, large and small groups, events, products, and promotional advertising.
- Manages digital library using Digital Asset Management (DAM) best practices to organize, deliver, and make accessible ASHA's library of multimedia assets.
- Collaborates with project owners, subject matter experts, marketing team, Creative Director, Art Director, and Multimedia Manager in the research, writing, storyboarding, and production of both internal and external-facing multimedia projects
Knowledge Typically Acquired Through
- Bachelors degree in a multimedia related field
- 3+ years of multimedia experience
- Portfolio representing proficiency in creating multimedia work (photography, video, and animation/motion graphics)
- Not required but pluses include: agency experience, advanced knowledge of PowerPoint
Scope and Depth of Technical Skills/Knowledge
- Strong photography and video production and post-production skills
- Cognizant of pre-production process
- Proficient in digital editing and design software of Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom)
- Experienced in operating DSLR and video cameras
- Familiarity with digital workflows, including the compression and delivery of projects across varying multimedia formats and channels (YouTube, Vimeo, streaming, etc)
- Proficient in color correcting, grading, editing, titling, and captioning
- Possess a basic understanding of lighting concepts
- Must be comfortable working in a MAC-based environment
Scope and Depth of Non-Technical Skills/Knowledge
- Have a solid understanding of design principles, including layout, typography, color, balance, composition, and current design trends
- Work constructively in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Learn from, handle, and apply constructive feedback
- Think conceptually to execute a vision as outlined by creative briefs and in adherence to branding guidelines
- Be able to multitask and work within set deadlines and budgets
- Detail oriented with excellent communication and organization
- Proactive work ethic
- Team player
- Excellent verbal and written skills
EOE/minorities, women, persons with disabilities, veterans with disabilities and Vietnam veterans are encouraged to apply.