Partnership and Outreach Specialist - TBI
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is hiring a full-time Partnership and Outreach Specialist with traumatic brain injury experience to join the DVBIC team. DVBIC is the traumatic brain injury (TBI) operational component of the Defense Centers of Excellence for Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury (DCoE). Founded in 1992 by Congress, DVBIC's responsibilities have grown as its network of care and treatment sites has grown.
- Facilitate formal and official communications between DVBIC, the network sites and other entities (e.g., military departments, Defense Centers of Excellence, Defense Health Agency, VA, Congress, etc.)
- Provides support in developing and maintaining DVBIC's Partnership Plan and ongoing activities associated with the plan.
- May conduct market or public opinion research to assess program outcomes.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Serves as the point of contact for internal and external communications.
- Implements a quality program that includes reporting, tracking, and analyzing key performance based system metrics
- Gathers and analyzes information from users needed for the development or modification of the data collection systems. Interacts with members of the scientific support branch, management staff, and others to accomplish the data collection and quality needs of the organization.
- Schedules participant appointments, managing participant contact for appointment reminders, and follow up communications
- Responsible for drafting, reviewing, editing content of DVBIC communications
- Provides assistance with developing and maintaining an operational plan containing essential program/project planning information for use by executive management, analyzing program/project progress, identifying and resolving issues
- Report status of projects to Government lead on a routine basis, weekly or daily as necessary and appraise Government lead immediately when a problem arises that may impact the successful execution of the task.
- Prepare and provide various reports and technical reviews to DVBIC leadership.
- Ensures tasks are completed in manner that is compliant with relevant Government policies, procedures and standards
- Develop DVBIC's Annual Training Plan (Deliverable 14) to include short and long term training goals for DVBIC staff, to include DCoE mandated training and DVBIC-specific internal training. The contractor shall provide within 60 days of contract award an annual training plan for DVBIC. Subsequent plans will be due no later than Sept 15 for any subsequent years.
- Maintain and evaluate DCoE's tracking record and develops additional tracking mechanisms as necessary to evaluate individual and DVBIC's overall compliance with training requirements. This compliance will be reported to DVBIC's Chief of Staff and Division leadership on a weekly basis and to DVBIC Senior Leadership, as requested.
- Function as DVBIC's PoC for DoD and DCoE's training courses
- Disseminate training opportunities and invitations and coordinates training opportunities with DVBIC staff.
- Schedule and support DVBIC's Weekly Internal Training program, which consists of DVBIC staff and/or contractors providing a one hour briefing on a scheduled topic.
Bachelors Degree in Marketing or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience.
Minimum 3 years of experience of related marketing and business development experience.
Must be a U.S. citizen / Must be able to obtain a National Security Clearance
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.