Program Manager III
- Provides scientific and program management skills to direct research and development activities for a complex program seeking medical countermeasures for biological defense
- Uses appropriate scientific and program management principles and standards; and knowledge of medical product development; to integrate multiple product research and development efforts
- Directs and monitors the utilization of resources in developing; executing; and attaining program goals
- Ability to organize and direct work; coordinate efforts with other functions; and direct personnel to achieve objectives
- Leads and directs the work of others
- Ph.D. desired
- 20+ years of related experience
- Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; technical training; or work/military experience.
- PhD Preferred
- Professional certification (PMP) preferred.
- 10-12 years of related experience; including supervisory experience.
- 20+ years of related experience preferred
- Experience in both scientific and program management fields is desired Leadership; interpersonal; written and oral communication skills; and the ability to work effectively in a team environment is highly desire