Responsible Grants Finance Administrator
Sparks Group is partnered with a leading healthcare research institute to hire two positions within the team- a Senior Grants Financial Administrator and a mid-level Grants Financial Administrator. The Grants Financial Coordinator will play critical roles to the financial management of research grants and contracts. This is an excellent opportunity to grow within the organization who is making an impact in medical research/health improvement across the world. Be a part of the team and be rewarded with team events, merit increases, tuition reimbursements, and more!
- Reconcile accounts in General Ledger
- Maintain financial records for the assigned awards under the portfolio
- Work with Principle Investigators on budget, expenses, and compliance
- Assist the Grants and Contracts pre-award team
- Produce financial reports
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 2+ years of experience in post-award grants
- 1+ years of experience in pre-award grants
- Experience with NIH grants is highly preferred
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!