Operations / Network Analyst TS/SCI Req'd
The Operations Analyst will be responsible for coordinating maintenance schedules across a global enterprise. This includes initial review of maintenance requests for quality and completeness and coordinating approval from global stakeholders.
General understanding of IT infrastructure, especially networks is preferred.
- Provides subject matter expertise to assigned programs.
- Provides analytical and technical support to projects involving training, tactical/operational documentation, military systems design or other efforts requiring military operations expertise.
- Researches, identifies, and makes recommendations about resources required for task execution and completion.
- Gathers, processes, and analyzes operational data.
- Assists with the testing and development of new systems or updates to existing systems to meet client needs.
- Identifies and recommends emergent relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes.
- Writes and updates project documentation including system procedures, presentations, and training materials.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Schedule 1 Schedule 2
Work - Mon, Tues Off - Mon, Tue
Off - Wed, Thur Work - Wed, Thu
Work - Fri, Sat, Sun Off - Fri, Sat, Sun
Off - Mon, Tue Work - Mon, Tues
Work - Wed, Thu Off - Wed, Thur
Off - Fri, Sat, Sun Work - Fri, Sat, Sun
Schedule 1 Schedule 2
Work - Tue, Wed Off - Tue, Wed
Off - Thur, Fri Work - Thur, Fri
Work - Sat, Sun, Mon Off - Sat, Sun, Mon
Off - Tue, Wed Work - Tue, Wed
Work - Thur, Fri Off - Thur, Fri
Off - Sat, Sun, Mon Work - Sat, Sun, Mon
Days -- 6am to 6pm
Mids -- 6pm to 6am (Shift differential)
Rotation between shifts is every two months.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical or military discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience.
2-5 years of related experience supporting military operations.General understanding of IT infrastructure, especially networks is preferred.
Capacity to learn and can handle him/herself and operate independently is needed
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.