Participates in the development, implementation, and administration of company compensation programs.
1. Provides counsel to Division HR, Staffing and line management regarding compensation issues including salary actions, internal equity issues, job classifications, and FLSA/SCA issues. This requires a sound compensation knowledge base as well as excellent customer service and communication skills.
2. Reviews and audits hires, off-cycle and other salary actions for internal and market equity as well as compliance with internal policies and procedures and related labor laws, including FLSA and SCA.
3. Participates in national salary surveys and gathers/analyzes/presents survey results.
4. Participates in the administration of the annual performance evaluation process and reviews merit actions for conformance to policy.
5. Responds to audit requests from DOL, DCAA and internal auditors.
6. Supports proposal efforts by providing labor category mappings, market data, and other HR statistics.
7. Participates in the development and delivery of compensation-related training programs and materials.
8. Maintains current knowledge of labor laws and related regulations and trends affecting the compensation function.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
2-5 years of related experience in compensation.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.