Influential Operations Manager
Sparks Group has partnered with an Innovative Security Firm that is seeking a Central Station Operations Manager. This candidate should be very knowledgeable with managing a high-volume call center and passionate about delivering exceptional customer service. The ideal candidate must have the flexibility to work occasional weekend hours and shifts as needed. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and leading a results-driven team, this job is for you!
- Train and oversee shift managers
- Manage day to day operations and activities
- Implement best practices and identify opportunities
- Resolve customer issues to increase efficiency of the team
- Motivate and hold accountable a diverse workforce
- Uphold all service level agreements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7-10 years’ experience managing a high-volume call center (preferably in alarm or access control environment)
- Skilled with ACD protocols and call routing
- Experience working in a 24/7/365 environment
- Alarm dispatching experience preferred
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Influential Operations Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly