Sr. SAS Pogrammer/ Sr Analyst, Data
Join a dynamic team looking for technical and customer service oriented individuals that want to do impactful work and have a meaningful career. Come join a fortune 500 company that touches the lives of millions in the Health Care Community. If you are interested in Big Data and Health Care, we can provide the perfect combination for you! Our office has a comfortable dress code and is very laid back also our team spirit is evident in our everyday work environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Performs data analysis, interpretation and management duties. Develops rules and methodologies for data collection and analysis.
- Performs data collection, analysis, interpretation and management duties.
- Develops rules and methodologies for data collection and analysis.
- Ensures the integrity of project data, including data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis.
- Consults with the external clients and internal staff to determine data management needs and objectives.
- May be responsible for database design, administration, security, and maintenance.
- Prepares presentations that reflect the results of the data analysis.
- Develops and delivers data-related training programs.
- Coordinates with scientists and other technical experts to design and develop statistical analyses methodologies.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced Data Analysts.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science, Statistics or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- 5-8 years of related statistics/data analysis experience.
- Experience with Medicare and Medicaid claims data or other health payer data
- Experience in SAS programming
- SAS Certification preferred
- Experience programming in SQL or R preferred