CFO for CPA and Business Advisory Firm
Since 1921, CBM has provided audit, accounting, tax and consulting services to a variety of clients in the Washington, DC and Baltimore areas, as well as around the Mid-Atlantic region. Now in our fourth generation of leadership, we pride ourselves on our technical expertise, our experience with privately held businesses, and our specialized industry experience in the automotive, construction, and not-for-profit arenas. Our goal is to hire talented, energetic people who are enthusiastic about what they do.
CBM is seeking a financial management professional to lead our accounting team. The CFO is a key member of firm management and directs the firm’s financial, accounting and HR practices as well as its relationship with bankers and various vendors. The CFO is responsible for assisting the firm in meeting its objectives and safeguarding the assets of the organization.
- Hands on payroll and general ledger
- Financial reporting and presentation
- Employee Benefits
- HR oversight and recruiting
- Risk Management
- Banking Relationships
- Supervise other accounting personnel
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA or MBA a plus
- 10 years in management experience in a CPA, law or consulting firm
- Experience with general ledger accounting software, time and billing, fixed assets and HRIS/payroll are a must. Experience with bill.com or other similar payables software also a plus.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
CBM offers a diverse, flexible work environment and we are proud to offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, growth opportunity and a team-oriented office environment. CBM has offices in Bethesda, MD and Washington, DC.
CBM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.