Bloomberg BNA provides legal, tax and compliance professionals with critical information, practical guidance and workflow solutions. We leverage leading technology and a global network of experts to deliver a unique combination of news and authoritative analysis, comprehensive research solutions, innovative practice tools, and proprietary business data and analytics. Bloomberg BNA is an affiliate of Bloomberg L.P., the global business, financial information and news leader.
Bloomberg BNA is seeking at Publications Editor to prepare content for publication in print and electronic formats. The incumbent will also coordinate preparation and dissemination of source information and other content within assigned departments.
Employees in this classification perform all or some of the following, under general supervision as assigned:
- Prepare content for publication by: performing editorial support and quality assurance such as content tagging; researching and compiling information; proofing content, making content corrections and editing; identify, research, and prepare content; creates filing instructions, outputs pages and signatures of reference file publication(s); ensures accuracy, timeliness, and functionality of content in electronic and print formats.
- Coordinate dissemination of information associated with preparation of content, support documents, and analytical materials for publication within assigned departments.
- Identify and resolve problems in finding, retrieving, preparing, and distributing content.
- Research, write, edit, and update content for assigned publications.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
2 years of research experience; experience using BBNA publishing systems and performing editorial support functions are preferred; abilities in researching, writing, and editing content under deadline pressure; abilities in proofreading, attention to detail, and organizational skills; knowledge of Bloomberg BNA’s system, practices, policies and procedures as they relate to unit operations; ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems with products and tools; ability to make routine and non-routine decisions based on established policies and procedures, clear objectives, and business/professional standards; knowledge of federal and state legislative, regulatory, and judicial processes; ability to interact effectively with colleagues, sources, and others; bachelor’s degree with coursework in subjects related to assigned publications or equivalent experience.
Candidates are required to pass a test for this position.