Director, Employee Benefits
The Ford Agency seeks an experienced HR professional to manage the benefits team at one of DC's premier universities. The Director of Employee Benefits will be the operational and strategic lead for the benefits program and should have several years of progressively responsible roles focused on benefits administration, including retirement and health, and be well versed in federal, and ideally DC, regulations. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who excels at managing the complexity of benefits administration, has experience with managing staff, and has a meticulous eye for detail. This is a direct hire position and is available immediately.
- Administering benefits programs for full staff
- Developing and implementing strategic initiatives
- Ensuring compliance for all benefits programs
- Supervise additional benefits staff members
- Handle reporting, budgeting and forecasting for benefits programs
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master's Degree highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of federal and state regulations
- Professional client service approach
- Excellent independent problem solving skills
- Ability to coach and manage staff
This is a direct hire role and is available immediately. For consideration, send your resume as a word document or as a PDF via email to:
ATTN: Director, Employee Benefits
To see more open positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency, Inc.
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036