Polished Recruiting Coordinator
Are you an experienced college graduate who can multi-task in a fast-paced environment? Are you someone who takes pride in your professional demeanor and polished presentation? This job could be for YOU! Sparks Group is hiring a Recruiting Coordinator with strong communication skills to support the coordination of all aspects of candidate interviews as well as many other administrative and coordination responsibilities. If you are a sharp, detail oriented administrative professional with some exposure to recruiting then this is exactly what you have been looking for!
- Perform high volume of work of a confidential nature.
- Draft offer letters
- Schedule interviews
- Interface with stakeholders
- Leverage ATS to process candidates at each stage of hiring process
- Ensure accessibility and responsiveness to stakeholder by answering messages and following up with others to ensure that activities are coordinated
- Arrange and makes notifications of appointments and travel reservations/arrangements
- Answer telephone calls, tactfully handle inquiries and relay information
- Experience in Outlook, Word, Excel, and other Microsoft Office products
- Experience in ATS systems is a plus!
- High school graduate is a must OR college graduate preferred
- 1-2 years of recruiting exposure is a plus!
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!