Polished Recruiting Coordinator
Are you an experienced college graduate who can multi-task in a fast-paced environment? Are you someone who takes pride in your professional demeanor and polished presentation? This job could be for YOU! Sparks Group is hiring a Recruiting Coordinator with strong communication skills to support the coordination of all aspects of candidate interviews as well as many other administrative and coordination responsibilities. If you are a sharp, detail oriented administrative professional with some exposure to recruiting then this is exactly what you have been looking for!
- Perform high volume of work of a confidential nature.
- Draft offer letters
- Schedule interviews
- Interface with stakeholders
- Leverage ATS to process candidates at each stage of hiring process
- Ensure accessibility and responsiveness to stakeholder by answering messages and following up with others to ensure that activities are coordinated
- Arrange and makes notifications of appointments and travel reservations/arrangements
- Answer telephone calls, tactfully handle inquiries and relay information
- Experience in Outlook, Word, Excel, and other Microsoft Office products
- Experience in ATS systems is a plus!
- High school graduate is a must OR college graduate preferred
- 1-2 years of recruiting exposure is a plus!
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Polished Recruiting Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly