Web Application Developer
Design and develop innovative and web based applications that automate business processes. Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices. Incorporate user interface design best practices into the web applications that achieve ease of use, data mining, and visualization of data. Architect database design that enables a dynamic data driven web application.
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to Internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- 4+ years of experience with Java, .NET, PHP, Python, or ColdFusion
- 3+ years of experience developer databases and developing queries (SQL, Oracle, MongoDB, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and/or Flash
- 2+ years of experience working with web services
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer engineering, computer science, or information systems.
- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
Apply for Web Application Developer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly