TS/SCI Ceared SharePoint Developer
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to Internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- 3-10 years of experience as a front end web developer, including working with layout and design
- 4+ years of experience with SharePoint application development, including SharePoint 2010 and 2013
- 3+ years of experience with implementing customized solutions using SharePoint Designer
- 3+ years of experience with developing technical design documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related discipline.
- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI or Secret